Here at Bartrums, we are looking for a Warehouse & Forklift operative to join our hard working team in a fast paced warehouse operation.
As a Warehouse & Forklift operative, you will be responsible for:
- Loading / unloading vehicles
- Booking in and receiving deliveries from visiting & company vehicles
- Use of the handheld scanning devices
- Picking/stacking products on pallets
- Wrapping pallets
- Maintaining the warehouse standards and general housekeeping
- The role is Monday to Friday with working hours from 06:00Hrs to 19:30Hrs.
- Reach truck licence not necessary but would be advantageous.
You will be passionate about delivering the best possible experience for our customers and enjoy working in a busy, fast-paced environment. You will be a team player and confident communicator who is eager to learn new skills and gain new experiences.
We offer 28 days annual leave (including bank holidays) (pro rata for part-time colleagues), a company contributed pension scheme. Full company training will also be provided to ensure you are confident to succeed in this role.
Is this job for you….? If so…
Download our application form – www.bartrums.com; or
Call Robert Garnham or Jo Hughff- 01379 870938 or email
Come & be part of a great team within an exciting industry