Bartrums Training has achieved JAUPT (Joint Approval Unit for Periodic Training) accreditation, for Driver CPC training, at our purpose built training centre in Eye, on the Norfolk/Suffolk border. From our base in the heart of East Anglia we are a perfect training choice for road transport companies throughout Norfolk, Suffolk, Cambridgeshire and Essex.
Please bring valid Driver licence.
Course starts at 08:00AM – 16:00PM.
Our postcode IP23 7HN. Parking available on site.
You will need to bring a packed lunch.
Please call or email to Book a space on our Periodic Driver CPC Training.
Give us a call on 01379 871 827 to discuss your requirements or email us on email@example.com
What is Driver CPC Training?
The Driver CPC training legislation was introduced on the 10th September 2009 and affected all LGV drivers, both new and existing and across 27 EC member states. Every driver will have to undertake 35 hours of ‘Periodic Training’ (broken down into 5 x 7 hour modules) within five years, to ensure that their Driver CPC is kept up to date.
Any driver who drives a vehicle over 3.5 Tonnes must hold a valid driver CPC card or they will not be permitted to drive within the EU.
Our Driver CPC Courses
- Driver CPC 1 – Driver Essentials
- Driver CPC 2 – Driver guide to fuel efficiency, green strategy
- Driver CPC 3 – Economic & Defensive Driving
- Driver CPC 5 – Carriage of Dangerous Goods
- Driver CPC 7 – Emergency First Aid at Work for Drivers
- Driver CPC 9 – Vehicle Loading & Manual Handling
- Driver CPC 10 -Driver Welfare & Customer Service
What you need to know:
- The Legislation took effect from September 10th 2014
- your individual circumstances will dictate how you acquire your Driver CPC
- New drivers taking a LGV driving test (C1, C1+E, C OR C+E LICENCE) will have to obtain their Drivers CPC at the same time as they obtain their license
- Both new and existing drivers must complete 35 hours of ‘periodic training’ within five years to keep their CPC entitlement
- Failing to keep your CPC valid will be an offence under EU regulations possibly punishable by fines and / or disqualification
- Put simply NO DRIVER CPC, NO ENTITLEMENT TO DRIVE
There are some exemptions to the CPC directive. These include: vehicles with a maximum authorised speed of 45km p/h; armed forces; civil defence; fire service; emergency vehicles; vehicles used for driver CPC driving lessons; non-commercial carriage of passengers or goods for personal use and incidental drivers. Please note this list is not comprehensive and is used as a guide only.
JULY 2021 AVAILABLE TO BOOK
- 27.07.2021(7 Hours) Driver Essentials
- 28.07.2021(7 Hours) Vehicle Loading & Manual Handling
- 05.08.2021(7 Hours) Driver Welfare & Customer Service
- 30.07.2021(7 Hours) Emergency First Aid at work for drivers
AUGUST 2021 AVAILABLE TO BOOK
- 23.08.2021(7 Hours) Fuel Efficiency & Green Strategy
- 24.08.2021(7 Hours) Emergency First Aid at work for drivers
- 25.08.2021(7 Hours) Driver Welfare & Customer Service
- 26.08.2021(7 Hours) Vehicle Loading & Manual Handling
- 27.08.2021(7 Hours) Driver Essentials
- SEPTEMBER 2021 AVAILABLE TO BOOK
- 20.09.2021(7 Hours) Vehicle Loading & Manual Handling
- 21.09.2021(7 Hours) Fuel Efficiency & Green Strategy
- 22.09.2021(7 Hours) Driver Welfare & Customer Service
- 23.09.2021(7 Hours) Driver Essentials
- 24.09.2021(7 Hours) Emergency First Aid at work for drivers
OCTOBER 2021 AVAILABLE TO BOOK
- 25.10.2021(7 Hours) Driver Essentials
- 26.10.2021(7 Hours) Vehicle Loading & Manual Handling
- 27.10.2021(7 Hours) Emergency First Aid at work for drivers
- 28.10.2021(7 Hours) Fuel Efficiency & Green Strategy
- 29.10.2021(7 Hours) Driver Welfare & Customer Service
How to book
To book a Driver CPC training course book online, call us on 01379 871 827 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org